Meet RevolRC's Ultim8 series – the Ultim8 conversion kit for Yokomo YD-2
A complete conversion kit to turn your YD-2 Basic, Plus or EX into a real killer.
· Aluminium parts instrument/tool grade aluminium and are precision CNC-machined and anodised
for durability and color
· Carbon fiber parts are true to spec high quality matte black carbon twill
· Laser etched scale markings for easy repeatable adjustment.
· Tolerance critical machining is done after anodising to acquire best possible accuracy where needed
· True 3mm matte carbon twill
· Designed for optimal rigidity and controlled flexibility for best performance on all surfaces.
· Tilted ventilation holes drive air from under the car for motor cooling.
· Equipped with two sets of toe block placement holes to accommodate YD-2 specific front lower control arms
and industry standard type arms
· Double (2+2) vertical upper decks provide the best versatility for varying surfaces. With two decks of 1,5mm thickness
and two decks of 2,5mm thickness one
can have three different basic setups of torsional rigidity 1.5mm, 2.5mm and 4mm when combined.
· Two torsion support beams and adjustable spacing you can easily fine-tune for the smoothest concrete to stickiest carpet
· Built in upper control arm height adjustment in 1mm increments
· 7 positions for camber link attachment
· Fast on-the-fly differential change with only two screws
· 3mm carbon fiber motor plate for vibration control
· Built in caster adjustment in 1mm increments
· Built in upper control arm / roll center adjustment in 1mm increments
· Built in Ackerman adjustment
· Limitless amount of steering arm angle and position adjustment variations
· Adjustable direct drive servo mount
On-the-fly -differential change
On-the-fly Differential change
· Easiest way to change the differential
· True 4mm matte carbon twill
· Height adjustable
· 7 mounting positions for front shocks
· 11mounting positions for rear shocks
· Unique, patents pending direct drive steering arrangement
· One single steering plate directly attached to servo eliminating all unsymmetry of linkages and
reducing play and slack dramatically also in extended use
· Additional possibility to use alternative steering arrangement to enable ratios with one additional link
· Aluminum / carbon fiber
NOTE: In addition to parts shown in these pictures, the kit also includes kit-specific screws
Gli utenti registrati possono condividere la loro esperienza avuta con questo prodotto/servizio. Registrati per accedere a tutti i benefici riservati agli utenti registrati o clicca su login se sei già registrato.